Lilypie Baby Ticker

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Twin tangles


JT: And then you take your right hand and uppercut like this...

Bri: And then I can counter with a swipe of your arm to the outside, right?



JT: I've got her right where you want her mom, now what?

Bri: Three, two, one, pinned

3 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Isn't this just the greatest part? Watching mine play together just fascinates me and never seems to grow old.

6:07 AM  
Blogger granny p said...

They're lovely. But take separate pics of them sometime. I look back on childhood photos and in not one of them was I just me. I was always simply one of two. That got hard as time went on. And harder still when, many years later, my twin died. Twins have to separate for their own survival (which doesn't mean they have to stop loving each other) and you can help them - without forcing it in any way - from day 1.

1:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there, i was looking for an advice website about being a twin and I can't find one but I came across this website. Your twins are so lovely. My reason for emailing is that my identical twin lives a few hrs away and we are very close. We speak every day on the phone and see each other at least once a month. I chose to have a more independent life by going to university, traveling etc where she has stayed in our home town. Having a twin is the best gift in the world and I'm content every day because of her.

I only have one problem and it scares me so much! I'm always worried about losing her and it gets me down. I think about it too much. I really sympathise that you lost your other half it must of felt like apart of you did too. Do you know of any websites i can join for some advice? having a twin also interferes with my relationship with my boyf because he says I put her first? i do! but I can't help it. Any advice would be great. sorry to go on it just hard to find someone who may understand.
Best Regards :)

3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home